Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Start

Hi there all.
Well, I finally got here after a few false starts. This is an exciting challenge and I am looking forward to increase my understanding of blogs and etc. This is really something new to me as I have mainly used computers and the internet for business purposes. I decided that in order to help a special friend with this assignment I needed to get an understanding of how blogs work. So even though I'm not associated with any library I took this opportunity to increase my learning by trying this course.

Some of you have some great blogs and script so I hope mine will not bore you.

1 Comments:

At April 3, 2008 at 3:00 PM , Blogger pls@slnsw said...

I hope you enjoy this course.

Ellen

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home